Friday, May 25, 2012

Lovely Mayyy

Happy Mommy's Day
  ♡  


*tired mood started* physically and mentally exhausted. i gonna speed my writing now.

just had my "postponed mother's day celebration". Queensbay is luckily being chosen as celebration's destination. went to Xuan Xin Restaurant for the zhu cha! always our favourite. i can't live without rice, seriously. the super big bowl of rice filled my hungry stomach, plus we took in two cups of mocha form Starbucks! (how dare we).

 family outing family love

my sweet lovely baby girl is along with us too *love her* we were busy catching her until energy evaporated in seconds. but she is just too cute and prettyyyyyy! 

 with my mom
  is only for her
 busy with phone all the time
wearing pink to show mom that I love You! 

guess what is her present this year? heh! something which the value will appreciate 


# i need a camera. all my photo were messed up because of too blur! *frustrated*

No comments:

Post a Comment