Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June#Johor Journey


*wave to Johor* I am going to blog about my last week trip to JohorBharu. It was a working trip actually, but we enjoyed a lot throughout the journey! I was overwhelmed in outstation trips nowadays, i likeyyy! In the past two months, I went to Johor, Kuatan, Penang, back to Kuala Lumpur, went to Johor again and so on...... and I will be going to Bukit Mertajam this weekends. I feel that my life is so meaningful now, packed with activities, which let me to learn a lot and gain valuable life experience. 

It took us three hours to reach johorbharu. we were fooling around and capturing photo only when we reached the destination. can you spot the little human at my back? 

 messy hair tied =.  =


act cool? 
(tired face) my outfit of the day is the simple blue lacey dress. currently i love to dress up blue outfit. although blue colour is my favourite colour, i seldom buy blue clothes until lately....... I do

 *big big love* my first Long Champ from The Garden 

did you believe me that i actually see Ah Beng last week in johor? yes or no!??? see..........

....................
...........
........................
..........
................

but........ I missed the real photo session with Ah Beng *cryyy*


okay, done with my Johor journey. I gonna continue blog about my short holidays in kl. just bought three T at Brands Outlet after I suddenly realized that I didn't wear t-shirt for almost a year (stunned a second) why? I do not know also. so, i purposely went to the cheapest t-shirt outlet to grab three cute T. they were all animal printed t-shirt. only $50 for 3 pieces!

I wore the first owl T today, which was unwash yet (laugh) I look younger now? perhaps it is because i already forgot my look in t-shirt. i should wear more T now..........



 my baby hamster in its pink house
I'm so lazy to feed it (knock head)

#1#2#3#4#5#6
i need clearer camera!



good night ^ ^
cutest baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment