Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shopaholic lifeee



hey heyyo~ update a little random post here... it's about my yesterday outing with family. oh forgot to tell that i am now in penang for two weeks... only two weeks, i guess so. and of course, saturday should be a shopping day!

drove my little viva to gurney plaza, a shopping mall which i least spent whenever i went there. i purposely did that to save my purse. i can't control myself when i see nice stuffs. *bang head* so, at last, you guess i bought anything? 



sneezed into parkson for sister formal wear. see above >>> she is busy browsing for clothes and i just taking photo boringly. i have nothing to do except eat. =. = told you guys..... they are so camera shy *shhhh*

 my puffy face 
 been captured *ouh*
my new outer (thousand lovieeee!)
 heehee

went for some tea after a long walk *legs pain*

 honey lemon/ice plum juice/peach tea

they have many nice food too, the chinese style restaurant located just beside cinema. food are allocated with reasonable price and have good taste. should try!

 these was the hard-got photo (i forced them to take with me) laughtoutloud
i love them 


 coincidently, they are both all pink and purple! 


 mine is whole blueee...

 me & sista

 ❤ close up 
lace and ribbon 
my new knitted outer from a pure korean shop in Sunway Pyramid
i love it i love it i love it 

this is the ballet shoes which i mentioned in my last few previous post. cute, fashionable and precious design. *i must be its owner the day i saw it* 

the ribbon is detachable, which means you can change the ribbon's position, or just buy other assessories to clip on it. but, of course must from the original shop.

by Tiamo


went back home at 7pm. my mummy seemed reluctant to back yet?
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment