Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shop for Funnnnn


                                                                                        




heyyy~ i gonna blog about my outing todays with my lovely mommy  There has been a long time i did not shopping with mom since i went to kl. today, we shopped to the max, of course for cny outfit and stuffs. we bought alot and eat alot. hehee! 

well...... i love my today's dress to the max! this dress was just bought by me few days ago in Penang. 


my full outfit


with my new spec ♥ 


Okay, back to today's ongoing process. had our lunch in Master Choo at First Avenue (see photo below) and dinner in Rou Gu Cha King at Queensbay (picture below). wondering why different places? because we went to two different malls. and one stupid thing happened on the way went to Queensbay. i missed the junction turning to Bayan Lepas and ended up, my car 'proceeded' to Penang Bridge *.* laughoutloud!!! i think all people gonna laugh non stop. (i don't know how to go to Queensbay from First Avenue) T.T


 @master choo
@rou gu cha king 


date with mom is niceeeee  

our thingsss


                                                                                        



 smile always, you gain more happiness than others 




# more updates this week


bytheway, plugyyyyy that i said in the last two posts



byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment