Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Deserve a Happier Life

I deserve a happier life.

Seriously, i am not as happy as when i am in Penang. The life over here is tough. A life which is full with independence and without family members around. I used to think that I am strong and persistent enough to overcome all the obstacles by myself, as i have grown up. The truth is...... i couldn't. WHY? I have been trying very hard adjusting myself to the life now, as i deeply understood that i still have a long way to go.

Isn't that i still cannot live independently or i have poor adopting skill? Maybe some of you thought that I am too demanding and emotional, but, don't judge me if you don't fully understand me. You may only see the fruit peel but not the meat and seed.

Once, I made up a huge decision to change my life now. I gave up the decision at last as i scared that there will be a huge switching cost. I tried my best to continue, and the fact is I CAN. I got quite good coursework results now, and I am confident and believe that I can get four flat in the final exam too. BUT, i want a happier and relaxier life. I want to change my study life. Aren't all students need happy study life?

The answer is YESH!!!

and the outcome is......

I switched college. just before final exam. don't think that i run away from obstacles. i just solve a problem before it's too late. Remember, happiness is the most valuable thing in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment