Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 Updateee

Hi everyone! this will be a very long post. i gonna update my new yearrr :D


  Chu 1


First of all, Happy Chinese New Year to everybody! everyone has an enjoyable new year right?

Ohhh how's mine? my chu 1 is not very very special actually, but is simple and nice. mom cooked us noodles for lunch, with egg and bak kua (very yummy, i love homecook). my most enjoyable time is the movie time in GSC Gurneyyyyyy. I had booked the movie yesterday, clever right? :P you might not get the tickets today. well, we watched I Love HongKong 2012, a very nice and funny movie. we didn't have our dinner in gurney as there are only few restaurants operating, and, i don't like them all. ended up, had local food in a hawker centre near Air Itam. okay, went home after that. is tv timeeeeeee :D

we are in red 


movie, gsc, and of course with popcornnnn 





here are my self portrait taken today *phototaking addicted* 

(1)
(2)
(3)
 (4)
 (5)
 (6)
(7)
messy hair tied at night *pose peace*

(8)
red top my love 

(9)
before went out

(10)
@gurney

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

Chu 2


Today is a boring day. mushroomed at home. tv, junk food, drinks all being thrown into the stomach. taken nap for few hours. eaten lunch and dinner at home *homecook * then, tv again.

however, i dolled up myself too!


blue + white =

 + outer jacket =





okay.that's.all.for.day.two ♡  

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

  Chu 3

❤  ❤  

Is Day 3 already! today is a tired day because going out with him whole day (suppose is half day la). happy happy happy! watched All Well Ends Well. lunch at Max Gourmet + dinner at Kim Gary. okay make it a short post ya because very tired.


 see..... tired face

ohyaaa...... i bought a new make up pouch at MaggieT *love it* plus a cute ribbon top*love love it* wasted money again. *guilt*
see my guilty face :P

done!
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

  Chu 7 (Todayyy)


 


Today is Ren Ri, which means everybody's birthday! Happy Birthday everyone! went out quite early in the morning, around 10.30am, to my relatives house, and got red packetsss.
money money $$$ *money face*.

Then shopped at 1st Avenue. very nearby. 

then dine in Kim Gary (again)!!! i love here
ugly face -.-


normal face!

last but not least, dress for the day. lacey dress 


okay, i guess i gonna spend my remaining holidays at home. i have no car to go out. it is good too becauseeeeee....... i can spend my day lying on bed or sofa! (which have the sweetest home feeling).




                                                                 



lastly, i want want want to share my new year outfit here. see below.


 colourful right? mostly got from kl

i'm so in love  with lace and ribbon.
those small parts make the clothes perfect.


i like simple yet unique tops. eventhough the price is high, i will buy it as long as it captured me. *其实我是见一件喜欢一件* collecting tops has become my main hobby. i love all my tops! ❤ ❤ 

besides, i do collect accessories. those can be worn from hair to toes will be my collections. hair clips, hair bands, necklaces, rings, bracelets, specs and +++  and also shoes.  


i think of creating an online boutique, but i am lack of supporters, nevermind, i will plan step by step. so, please support and like Twenty Sweety at facebook. the more people like the page, the sooner i can start selling. *millions of thanks*


ATTENTION : the cute ribbon pixel is done by my sister, view her at http://www.kharnyeeee.blogspot.com/ she is good at creating these. my whole blog is designed by her too. thanks for lending me (although i do not tell her that i steal it, she is going to scold me later T.T)

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  



No comments:

Post a Comment