Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Week


Spot the Difference

I love this week! I get to shop until satisfied this week. Went to quite a number of malls with classmates this week, such as Sunway Pyramid, One Utama, Sg. Wang, and Pavillion! Yay! finally I am not that outdated already.

And another thing is, I get to eat the Taro Taro Balls finally. I have been searching for this desert shop, Snowflake for quite a long time but I failed. So, when I have decided to 'give up' searching, my friend told me that the shop is available in Pavillion. And then, we went to eat it today but ended up can't finish the whole big bowl of ice. such a waste ... ><



Taro Taro Balls



Tokyoooo

and

photo of the day 



What to write now? I don't know how to make my blog more wordy. I just use short cut to briefly go through all the things I want to share. Is It Very Boring? I guess so. 


Let's look at our group's photo! Taken at wednesday's night market

ABU 3

# Happy Happy Study #



No comments:

Post a Comment