Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2O candles

I'm officially 20 today. from now onwards, my age will begin with '2' and not '1' anymore. an adult already? hehehehhhh~ my this year birthday celebration is quite special, because all the Indians are celebrating their Hari Deevapali too! I still remembered that few years ago, my birthday also fell exactly on Deepavali. 


Happy Birthday to me and Hapi Deepavali to all Indians!



Having lunch in one old style restaurant, Restaurant Taiping Lang. 'Enjoying Grandma's Everyday Dishes' is the quote of restaurant. The interior design inside is nice, dishes are tasteful and the environment is good! don't miss this restaurant when you come to kl. must tryyyy ~


going into the restaurant

 menu


the interior decorations 




 nice right? the dishes are also superb!


followed by shopping at Sunway Pyramid, my favourite

 today's outfit

>

 blue is the theme of the day

 what's expression is that huh?

 outfittttt

ohhyaaa, i also tried a new flavour of chatime today. I switched from original and coco to orange, but i like original moreeeeeee .......... just like usual la, have to line up long long before get my chatime. their business is so good ><


last but not least, my present for the day from  is 

shoes
from

and also . . . 

*secret*
><

after that, having dinner in Station One. everyone seems to be low in battery at that time. there is no photo from there because i'm also tired and lazy to capture.

okay.that's.all.for.today.sweet.dreams.guys.


# mommydaddy&sister, you all are always in my  although we can't celebrate together this year

No comments:

Post a Comment