Friday, October 7, 2011

you learn while you grow


 Hello again...I'm so so so tired all the day. Have you ever not having sufficient sleep for several consecutive days? Help!!! I faced this problem since the first day I arrived kl. I wonder why and why and why? But seriously, I don't have enough sleep! I miss my life in Penang so so much, the life which I can sleep till very full, do whatever I wish, go wherever I want. Sigh... life over here without my little car is so bored. I can't go out whenever i feel like want (shopping or movie) and I need to wait and wait and wait before I actually can get to the desired destination. By the way, my destinations for this month are just college, hostel, college, hostel and college. Wow... I admire myself for so 'bored-resistant'.

My classes almost end at very late, at around 5pm, 6pm or 7pm. i often wish to go for a walk at the nearest mall after my class but, i feel very exhausted after that, and cancel the plan, just like today. And now, finally, i realised that, 24 hours is not enough for me. 

Not to say until myself so pity. I do went to Sg.Wang on the past few day with my classmates and have my first Kim Gary lunch here. I ate Kim Gary once a week when I was in Penang. But now... no need to mention you all also understand already :'( Okay, i guess the complaints are enough. Let me talk about some positive thing.

I tried some new things here, such as,

(i) tangyuan with soya



 (ii) Ireland's potato
the french fries and potato wedges are very nice in taste


I miss the moment shopping in Penang very very seriously, miss Penang food very very much, and I miss my family lots lots! (I assume you saw this, sis) nevermind, I  will fly back to Penang very soon *peace


No comments:

Post a Comment