Thursday, September 22, 2011

22/9

FINALLY the college life starts and FINALLY one week passed. living independent is actually a tough task! tons and tons of house chores, like sweeping, cleaning, cooking, washing clothes are waiting for me T.T some more my hostel's washing machine has a serious problem as the water will leak out and flood the area. that's why feeling so tired this week although not all classes have started actually. " HOME IS THE BEST PLACE " perfectly describes this. uhmmm... i will learn and i will cope with theseeeee... no worries!

I have no class on friday *wink* so i have some time to rest today after the last lecture. not much thing to talk about as my hostel is still in a mess! (no wordrobe and writting table), and thus, there are many boxes on the floor. as long as the furniture have arrived, i can organize my things properly. i will post out my room soon after 'decorating' it.

outfit of the day - ribbon

since it's still the beginning of semester, i follow the proper attire-wearing. I have no chance to wear 'special clothes' as i don't want to be kicked out from the classes or getting 'warning letter'

*I will break the college's attire-wearing rule later on :P shhhhh . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment