Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The New Life


Hey guys, i'm here to update about my new life in KL. I have no time to update my blog until today, as you can see the time, already passed 12am. huuu... i try my best to adapt to the new environment and i think i can do it huh! well... life over here is quite nice too as i can learn to be an independent girl. p/s: to sis, tell mummy not to worry about me. i know you will view my blog :P

Now, i work for Milanohaus as a part-time sales person because i don't want to waste my time + i can earn money. Be a sales person needs a lot of skills and experience. Dealing with customers as well as persuading them is not an easy job! I will take this opportunity to learn more during this holidays.












Learn more when young!

No comments:

Post a Comment