Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Orange Day


Woots! it is another Wednesday again. I  wednesday a lot because i usually out for movie on this day. Actually, the ticket's price doesn't differ although i watch on other weekdays because i have student card! *i am still a student* :D but i just don't know why i like to watch on today? maybe the situation is nicer because "wednesday is movie day"  ><

so just usual la, everything is like a routine on wednesday, buy the popcorn and soft drink for movie, even though can't finish the popcorn or stomach is already very full. I just feel that watching movie without grabbing on popcorn is so weird. heeeheeheeee! and, I just want to voice out my personal opinion that, I LOVE WING CHUN is not as funny and nice as i expected. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment