Friday, August 12, 2011

The Colourful Farewell

 I have a great colourful night yesterday with my college tutorial group since 2008. hmmmm... time fllew so fast. 'In a clip of eyes', 2 years 4 months passed. I still can imagine myself still being the first year diploma student, and now becomes the third year senior student. Well, my life in diploma gonna end very soon :( *i feel some bu she de* haisssss... after graduate, some friends will continue their career path, some further their studies in university, some go to other colleges, and so on. For me, I have decided to go to ktar for advanced diploma first. I just hope that this will be a correct and wise choice. However, since i have decided on it, i won't let myself regret.

Okie, let me update some about yesterday night in Harvest Inn. My class has organized tons and tons of activities and outings throughout the diploma, but, I do not paticipate 'any' of them *so sorry* Since yesterday is the farewell for our group, I attended. The farewell's theme is Colourful, which means, everyone of us must wear colourful outfit! I really like this theme, and the person who comes out with this idea is just creative *clap clap hands* So, everyone who attending the farewell yesterday obeyed this theme and we are just so colourful.

 my outfit of the day
consider colourful ma hor? 

Due to some delay, we arrived there late a bit than the anticipated. Our organizer have booked half of the Harvest Inn, and we just 排排坐. the western food served tasted nice, and the price charged is reasonable too. The camera is continuing capturing throughout the dinner, and i smile until my mouth so tired :P

Here are some pictures taken by my phone. the photos are quite dark *my phone's camera is not so high megapixels* and the group photos have not been captured by me because i left the farewell earlier *so sorry again*

 # menu

 # environment

# my food

3 of us 
Suei Wei, me & Yee Ying

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Yee Ying

Suei Wei 

I really enjoyed and have a great night yesterday. Thank You to all who make the Colourful Farewell a success! all the best in future undertakings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment