Friday, February 24, 2012

For Her with ♡

♡  I typed this post yesterday. I browsed her blog, saw what she wrote, felt what she feel. so, open your eyes big, you know i'm talking about you. SEE... I PURPOSELY WRITE THIS FOR YOU!   my lovely sister (although you are so fierce) laugh out loud!

♡  I guessed you received my surprise already? how was your feeling at that moment? I planned this with my heart, you know it. So, please don't always scold me, shout at me, or be a bad-tempered girl okay? you have a pretty face, you should have a *pretty inner* too! (don't think sengetly kay? i mean inner heart beauty.)

  Don't complaint much, you are very lucky. you got an early present from me, and now you got another again. so lucky to have a sister like me *show off* 


do we look alike? NOOO


 Happy Birthday Sweetie, ms kharnyee


 you will have a happy 24th, I told you


how is the pressie? do you like it? i guess you like it, super like, i know your taste. it is custom made, no duplication, no twins. you are the only one. Happy 24th, Nini  sis love you.



don't drop your tear *lol* byebye.....


=  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =    =  =  =  =  =  =   =  =  =  =  =  =




No comments:

Post a Comment