Saturday, December 24, 2011

up-to-date



          ♥    ♥    ♥  ❤  ♥  ❤  ♥  ❤  ♥  ❤  ♥        




 hai hellooooo~ today i'm in blue outfit! i seldom put on this type of outfit, i want to try something new and special when i'm still young. I didn't put on mascara and eye liner today, any differences? 


 yeaaaa~ *peace*

 smileeeee!

oh ya... i wanna share something with you all! see my nails paint below....... brown polka dot with beige base. nice? it is just very simple. i learnt this from magazine~ see~


I use these nail paint colour which are from Skin Food :D Skin Food nail paint contains vitamin and keratin, which is good for our nails. $8.80 per bottle ;) apply light beige as the base colour first, followed by brown colour as the dot. 



little blue ribbon clipped on my hair. my fringe is getting longer now. i am thinking whether want to have a cut or not? i used to have fringe last time. this is the first time i have my fringe long, because....... i don't have time to go for hair cut! you can imagine how busy am I! hahaha! seriously, i am having a busy life now.

:)

 my today's outfit 

 mature look?

 smileeee 


I had my dinner at Sunway Pyramid with my boyfriend's family (mommy, sisters and cousin). all the guys are outstation-ing, leaving all girls and women at home T.T how cruel is this...... huhuhuhhhhhh~ so, we enjoy our day by having japanese food as our dinner.


 black pepper chicken bento

 terriyaki chicken bento

terriyaki chicken with mayonese bento

salmon sandwiches

yum yum yummy~ 



the end of today story, good night and sweet dream ^^





          ♥    ♥    ♥  ❤  ♥  ❤  ♥  ❤  ♥  ❤  ♥        




No comments:

Post a Comment